Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Things Utah!!

We are in Utah and I can't believe it. It is hotter than I remember and I sort of feel like I am on vacation or something. The car ride was an 18 hour torture session, even though the kids were pretty well-behaved. It is strange to be back in familiar territory and into things I love here. 1)Pioneer Day-what a great holiday! 2)Good Things Utah TV show-I don't know why I like it so much. 3)Family-of course the best part even though it is last on the list! It is great having everyone around. I do think Maddie is already a bit spoiled being able to do whatever she wants-I am going to start cracking the whip! Pictures will come once we get more settled!

4 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

I am so glad you guys made it safe and sound. I heart GTU too. I was on it last year modeling a pair of jeans--yikes! There is a video on my blog. We should totally go be in the audience they always get prizes!! We should hook up soon. BTW- I am the queen of talking on the phone during an almost 2-year-olds' tantrum!

Crin said...

Yo Yo! I bet "Good Things WA" would take the cake. We miss you up here, just not the same without ya.

Jana Heller said...

i am happy that utah is treating you good. i hope you put the pictures up soon.

Aimee Wilson said...

I am so happy to have you here! Da Bain united at last! We need to start planning our Euro trips and show our husbands how to properly entertain oneself on a train:D
BTW, I hope you are feeling better, let me know if I can help you. Love you long time!
p.s. fish are scary!