Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Hey-hope everyone had a good holiday.  We had a great time with friends camping (in the backyard thanks to good ol' Seattle weather!)  We had  a fire and roasted s'mores and the works.  We lit  some fireworks and were really THRILLED when a neighbor came by to have us light a 12 foot string of firecrackers.  Of course Brady and Mike were game and the cops came right in the middle of the flame show!  Luckily we didn't get a ticket because the neighbor was from Maine and played the dumb card.  It was all really fun and the kids did surprisingly well in the tent by themselves!

2 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Sounds like you hung out with Mike and Crin!! Thank goodness for Joe! Gotta love the fireworks

Aimee Wilson said...

DENA P! Look at Diesel! I hardly recognize him in that picture. Aren't you guys coming to visit this summer? I sure hope so, I miss ya'll! Oh btw, 25 min. was my time:) Not the fastest, but fast for lil' ol' me!