Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rough Week

This last week, Gray had RSV and an ear infection, Diesel had pink eye (yuck) and an ear infection and I had to say good-bye to Brady for another Army training cycle. This time around he will be gone for 19 weeks (5 months)...... and I have three kids. What am I doing?? We just saw him off yesterday so I am having a pity party today. Our last family home evening, we sat down and made a list of 19 big activities we would do each week as a countdown (Brady's great idea). So I started yet another blog called 19 Activities that will list what we do and show some pictures. This is more for Brady to see what we are up to, but you are welcome to take a peek if you are interested.

http://www.waitingfordad.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Dena! I will remember you in my prayers. You are amazing! I'm sorry your kids have been sick, that always makes things so much harder.

Mandy said...

Okay so when he left, I even felt empty here at home, knowing you were going through that! PLEASE let's keep each other company.... if I can do anything, let me know!

Molly said...

Hang in there Dena! I'll be thinking of you guys. What I cute idea for the activity blog.